You can remove any cookies already stored on your computer but this may prevent you from using parts of our website.
The cookies we use
Essential necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and do not require consent.
Consent banner cookies: These cookies are not essential to the operation of the website and permission to use them is controlled by the consent banner. These include:
- A cookie to track visitors, containing the domain and browser information, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). It expires in 13 months.
- A cookie to keep track of a visitor’s identity where it is passed to us on a form submission. It expires in 13 months.
- A cookie to keep track of sessions. It expires in 30 minutes.
Analytical: Used to recognise and count the number of website visitors and to see how they move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Understand visitor numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about preferences, allowing us to customise our site and provide services targeted at individual interests.
- Recognise returning visitors.
- See the search terms used to find our website and record browsing behaviour including links clicked.
- Information that will allow us to make contact in the future, such as name, company name, phone and email if these details have been provided to us through a contact form.
- Information on engagement with any emails sent by us.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.